Thursday, August 7, 2014

Is Obama a Llama?



Absurdity: Is Obama a Llama?
(with apologies to Deborah Guarina and Steven Kellogg, Is Your Mama a Llama)



I am the President.
Make no mistake about that!
mama




Is Obama.....
          a Llama?









“Is Obama a llama”, 

    I asked my friend Dave,
 “I don’t think he is”,
    is the answer Dave gave,
“He views the world backwards 
    and he looks like a goon,
 why, he’s not a llama,
    he’s Ban Ki Moon!”


Ban Ki Money

                         “Is Obama a llama”,
                              I asked my friend Fred,
                         “Oh certainly not”, 
                              is what Freddy said,
                         “terrorists hide in his belly, 
                              like a Trojan horsey,
                         why, he’s not a llama, 
                              he’s Mohammed Morsi.”

Your 15 minutes of fame are up!






       “Is Obama a llama”, 
           I asked my friend Jane,
       “Are you out of your mind?” 
           she so tersely explained,
       “the worst of Obamacare
           hasn’t been told,
        why, he ain’t no llama, 
           he’s Benedict Arnold.”

West Point anyone?



                    “Is Obama a llama?”, 
                         I asked my friend Clyde,
                    “Now don’t be so silly”, 
                         is how Clyde replied,
                    “he plays golf, and takes selfies, 
                         and he thinks he’s a star,
                    why, he’s not a llama, 
                         he’s Emir of Qatar!”


A Pimple! Where's the Windex?



                “Is Obama a llama?”,
                      I asked my friend Rhonda,
                “You’re dreamin’ again” 
                      is how Rhonda responded,
                “he opens the borders, 
                      and blames it on others,
                why he’s not a llama, 
                      he’s Tom or Dick Smothers!”.


Which mouth should I speak out of?



                 “Is Obama a llama?”, 
                      I asked my friend Lyn,
                 “That’s an insult to llamas”, 
                     she said with a grin,
                 He snuggles up close 
                     with his friend Erdogan,
                 send the turkey to Turkey, 
                      in a cranberry can!”


Armenia? Where's that?













Bless us, Father, for we have sinned..


“Is Obama a llama?”
    I asked my friend Ben,
“You bet he is”, he replied, 
    with a swirl of his pen,
“llamas have big ears 
    and big lashes, too.
And they eat them as food 
    in the hills of Peru,
so I say let’s give him
    to Mahmoud Abbas,
humanitarian aid
    for his friends in Hamas!”

    




I got my eye on you !!




Get the feeling someone is watching?








    
Is there something wrong here,
or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment